Business development manager (digital service)
Onsite, Hungary, Full-time
Have an active role in growing our currently around 30-member global digital product design and development consultancy to 100+ people. We work mostly on HealthTech projects for US & EU clients, from stunning startup prototypes to large-scale systems for enterprises.
Excellence is important to us
Excellence is important to us. This is the engine of our growth. Making growth possible, flexibility helps us in dealing with situations seeming unsolvable.
We love sharing knowledge
We love sharing knowledge. This is the best way to gain experience and form a terrific community. We create publications, product discoveries, case studies and also organize webinars and conferences.
- work in the heart of Budapest at the beautiful Andrássy avenue in a bike, dog, and family-friendly workplace
- join one of the fastest-growing digital product consultancies in Budapest and on its international projects
- maintain client relationships of our US subsidiary with hot startups and enterprises like Volkswagen Group, Deutsche Telekom
- build the continuously growing B2B network of our US subsidiary
- reach out to companies and departments, who could achieve their business goals with modern, custom-developed web and mobile applications
- contribute with sourcing, nurturing, qualifying leads and helping pre-sales team members in the quotation & contracting
- cooperate with caring and growing the ecosystem partnerships including technology companies and event organizers
- take part in targeting and achieving the varied sales and networking goals
- help the whole lifecycle including the marketing, sales, pre-sales, delivery and support phases
- expand our knowledge base with best practices and case studies
You should have
- 2+ years sales or customer service experience in software, IT or related industries at B2B segment
- C1 or C2 level English knowledge and ability to sell to native speaker clients (native or bilingual preferred)
- confident, articulate and professional communication with new contacts and partners via phone, email and other channels
- an empathetic personality who is mainly asking questions to discover problems, then try to find solutions
- enthusiastic networking attitude both to make new connections and to strengthen existing ones, even within the company to support the team spirit
- tech-savvy, precise personality with a deep interest in CRM and sales automation tools (like Salesforce, Copper, HubSpot, Active Campaign, G Suite, PandaDocs, etc.)
- Flexibility working with US clients, willingness to travel occasionally
Or even get advantages having
- 1+ years of software consultancy experience
- experience in business analysis, software development methodologies or project management
- experience in selling and contracting large enterprise projects
We believe that a supportive and inspiring environment is key in helping us focus on what matters the most: solving real problems of users and delivering excellent products to our clients. This is why we apply a flexible schedule, provide stability, and all the tools to support our productivity. We are working with cutting-edge computers, phones, and software and have access to an infinite amount of top-quality educational materials.
Nowadays we have virtual team lunches and online board game sessions as well as in-person events where we play darts or drink coffee or fröccs at the in-house café. We are proud of having won several prizes, including Loveable Workplace.
Other open positions
Get to know us
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
We love sharing knowledge
How to become a VSCode power user
In this article, we are going through some of our most commonly used extensions, key bindings, and best practices.
Learn about zero-copy transfer performance compared to structured cloning.
Workshop Recap: connect native modules to build an awesome music creator
Learn, how to work with Native Modules (both Java and Swift) and connect them with React Native.
CI/CD workshop recap: React Native automated tests with Bitrise
Build your quiz app on your own iOS or Android phone.
What is the use of context API in React?
Do a deep dive with our article and learn how it compares to Redux.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!