Digital Product Designer
Hybrid, Hungary, Full-time
Have an impact on our rapidly growing, currently around 30-member global digital product design and development consultancy. We work on diverse projects for US & EU clients, from stunning startup prototypes to large scale systems for enterprises like the Volkswagen Group.
Excellence is important to us
This is the engine of our growth. Making growth possible, flexibility helps us in dealing with situations seeming unsolvable.
We love sharing knowledge
This is the best way to gain experience and form a terrific community. 10 paid hours per month are dedicated to internal workshops. We mentor and receive mentorship, hold regular design critique sessions and enhance our best practices. We create publications, product discoveries, case studies and also speak at webinars and conferences.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will
- Be responsible for the whole design process of mobile and web applications from initial meetings until UX support of systems in production
- Have a key role in cross-functional teams with engineers and managers, as a sole designer or within a group of designers
- Apply a product ownership approach during the design of complex and highly technical systems
- Further build the design values of bene : studio, together with our passionate team members
You should have
- 2-3 years of digital product, UX design, or relevant experience
- UI design experience
- Design team lead and product ownership experience
- An understanding of UI design patterns, brand design, and the latest visual trends
Gain an advantage by having
- Project management experience
- Coding experience
- An understanding of large scale, high complexity, deeply technical software systems
- 1+ years of software consultancy or agency experience
We believe that a supportive and inspiring environment is key in helping us focus on what matters the most: solving real problems of users and delivering excellent products to our clients. This is why we apply a flexible schedule, provide stability, and all the tools to support our productivity. We are working with cutting-edge computers, phones, and software and have access to an infinite amount of top-quality educational materials.
If it is feasible, you can work remotely, at home office, and in some cases, we support relocation to Budapest, where our delivery office is located. Nowadays we have virtual team lunches and online board game sessions. In covidless times, we play darts, have a massage or drink coffee or fröccs at the in-house café. We are proud of our bike, dog, and family-friendly workplace, located on the most beautiful boulevard, Andrássy, having won several prizes, including Loveable Workplace.
Other open positions
Get to know us
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
We love sharing knowledge
In this tutorial, I would like to show the benefits of using monorepos for a full-stack project.
Using Schedulers and Cron in Node.JS
Follow out tutorial and learn about scheduling in Node JS
Principles of wiriting clean code
Lessons we learned from our favourite book on software development.
Why we love Next.js and server-side rendering
You should use Next.js because of its benefits in SEO, Integrated routing, pre-rendering and styling.
Integrating Garmin into a running app
Learn how we integrated Garmin library into the Coopah running companion app and what challenges we came accross.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!