Finance & Operations Assistant
Onsite, Hungary, Full-time
Have an active role in growing our currently around 30-member global digital product design and development consultancy to 100+ people. We work mostly on HealthTech projects for US & EU clients, from stunning startup prototypes to large-scale systems for enterprises.
Excellence is important to us
Excellence is important to us. This is the engine of our growth. Making growth possible, flexibility helps us in dealing with situations seeming unsolvable.
We love sharing knowledge
We love sharing knowledge. This is the best way to gain experience and form a terrific community. We create publications, product discoveries, case studies and also organize webinars and conferences.
- Work in the heart of Budapest at the beautiful Andrássy avenue in a bike, dog, and family-friendly workplace
- Be responsible for financial administration tasks under the guidance of the CFO
- Keep in contact with the accounting company
- Be an active part of the monthly/yearly closure process
- Be an active part of operating the controlling system
- Prepare and manage documents with suppliers and clients
- Assist in office management, HR, people support, and provide personal assistance to the CEO support
You should have
- 2+ years of finance administration experience
- Degree in finance, economy or any relevant field
- Proactive, positive, and effective problem-solving attitude, a real doer
- A strong drive to grow with the company and take more responsibility
- Flexibility to prioritize different tasks helping different stakeholders
- Strong technical skills and interest to use our internal tools effectively (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Jira, Slack, Copper CRM, LastPass, Zapier automations etc.) and to support others with their hardware or software issues
Or even get advantaged having
- Accounting knowledge
- Controlling experience
- Agency or software company experience
We believe that a supportive and inspiring environment is key in helping us focus on what matters the most: solving real problems of users and delivering excellent products to our clients. This is why we apply a flexible schedule, provide stability, and all the tools to support our productivity. We are working with cutting-edge computers, phones, and software and have access to an infinite amount of top-quality educational materials.
Nowadays we have virtual team lunches and online board game sessions as well as offline events where we play darts, have a massage, or drink coffee or fröccs at the in-house café. We are proud of having won several prizes, including Loveable Workplace.
Other open positions
Get to know us
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
We love sharing knowledge
React Native Workshop: Connect Native Modules to build an awesome Music Creator
Join our free, online React Native workshop on August 5.
Comparing Reactotron & React Native Debugger
How can we efficiently get rid of bugs using the debugger applications for React Native?
Reducing the size of the final bundles is important, but can be tricky. Let's see how we do it.
Using Create React App for Generating Custom Boilerplates
Exploring Create React App templates and react-scripts to learn how to build your own boilerplate.
How Can Caching Improve your Health App?
Learn how to properly use cache strategies to improve your application quality.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!