Onsite, Hungary, Full-time
Have an active role in growing our currently around 30-member global digital product design and development consultancy to 100+ clients! Our focus is on HealthTech projects for clients in the US and EU, and we work on everything from stunning startup prototypes to large-scale systems for enterprises.
Excellence is important to us
Excellence is important to us. This is the engine of our growth. Making growth possible, flexibility helps us in dealing with situations seeming unsolvable.
We love sharing knowledge
We love sharing knowledge. This is the best way to gain experience and form a terrific community. We create publications, product discoveries, case studies and also organize webinars and workshops.
- Drive efficiency, streamline processes, and ensure the smooth running of our day-to-day operations
- Manage and execute ad-hoc operational tasks, projects, and their stakeholders
- As we are a small team, you will have to manage all the operational and office management tasks individually
- Have end-to-end responsibility for the financial and administration tasks of our US-based, Hungary-based and holding companies
- Manage the monthly/yearly closure process and its stakeholders
- Create financial plans, reports and do hands-on controlling and cost saving
- Prepare, manage and negotiate documents related to employees, suppliers and clients in different countries
- Manage accountants, lawyers and other subcontractors and advisors in different countries
- Manage the software and hardware inventory
You should have
- Proactive, positive, and effective problem-solving attitude, a real doer
- A strong drive to grow with the company and take more responsibility
- Flexibility to prioritize different tasks helping different stakeholders
- Strong technical skills and interest to automate and optimize the processes (Some of our tools: QuickBooks, Quick, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Copper CRM, LastPass, Zapier etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Finance, accounting, controlling experience is an advantage
- Agency or software company experience
- Degree in finance, economy or in any relevant field
At bene : studio, we believe in creating an environment where our team can thrive and do their best work. We’re passionate about solving real problems and delivering outstanding products to our clients, and we know that a supportive and inspiring workplace is key to achieving those goals. That’s why we offer a flexible schedule, providing you with the stability and tools you need to be productive. We work with cutting-edge computers, phones, and software, and have access to an endless supply of top-quality educational materials to help you stay ahead of the curve. If it works for you, you’re welcome to work remotely, either from your home office or from our beautiful office located on the stunning Andrássy Boulevard.
We’re proud to be a bike, dog, and family-friendly workplace, and have even won awards for it, including the coveted Loveable Workplace award. At bene : studio, we’re more than just colleagues – we’re a community. We’re passionate, dedicated, and always looking for ways to support each other and learn from one another. So if you’re looking for a place where you can do your best work and be part of a team that truly cares, we’d love to have you join us.
Other open positions
Get to know us
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
We love sharing knowledge
Using MongoDB App Services in a React Native app
We are going to create a color set editor app where users can create their own color sets, modify their colors and share it with other users.
In this tutorial, I would like to show the benefits of using monorepos for a full-stack project.
Using Schedulers and Cron in Node.JS
Follow out tutorial and learn about scheduling in Node JS
Principles of wiriting clean code
Lessons we learned from our favourite book on software development.
Why we love Next.js and server-side rendering
You should use Next.js because of its benefits in SEO, Integrated routing, pre-rendering and styling.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!