Senior Digital Product Manager
HAVE AN IMPACT
- on one of the fastest-growing digital product consultancies in Budapest and on its international projects
- by playing a key leadership role in the development of the culture & processes
- on the professional development of multiple project teams and individual team members
- on the client relationships with enterprises like Volkswagen Group, Deutsche Telekom or hot startups
- which are diverse, from healthcare to automotive
- making better the lives of the people globally
- with the latest technologies & methodologies
- using your creativity, empowerment and team player attitude
- from the respectful partnership cooperation with the other leaders
- within the English-speaking, international, growing team of highly skilled designers and engineers
- from the varied, 1-24 months long projects
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- during your day-to-day work, mentoring, 1-on-1s, internal workshops
- at our blog or one of the leading meetups, conferences
- at bene : studio Workshops!, the most popular cutting-edge tech workshops in Hungary
- by enjoying the flexible schedule
- relying on the stable, calculable job and salary
- in the team which won the Loveable Workplace & Work Here prizes
- remotely from your home or in the center of Budapest, on the most beautiful boulevard, Andrássy
- at the bike, dog and family-friendly Office of the Year 2016, where you can have a massage, play ping-pong or drink a coffee/fröccs at the in-house café
RECEIVE FROM US
- all the tools needed to be more productive, including a MacBook and phone
- competitive salary
- possibility to travel to US, UK, Germany or other countries
- promotion reflecting the improvement of your skills, experiences and your contribution to the company
IF YOU MET THE REQUIREMENTS OF
- 5+ years of experience as a software project manager
- 1+ years software consultancy or agency experience
- Business analyst experience
- Product design & management experience
- Fluent English language skills
- Confident, articulate and professional communication with a diverse team and different clients
- Flexibility to work with US and EU based clients
- Focusing on planning, monitoring and controlling using adequate methodologies and tools
OR EVEN GET ADVANTAGES HAVING
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Agile Certified Practitioner, Scrum Master or any other relevant certification
- Deeper experience in software engineering, user experience design or testing
- Experience in planning and implementation of large enterprise projects, such as Product Lifecycle Management or Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- C1 English exam
- German language skills
Other open positions
GET TO KNOW US
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
WE LOVE SHARING KNOWLEDGE
Manage translations online with React
In an earlier article we shared that extracting messages is the best way for internationalization in React. But you shouldn’t stop there.
How to Indicate Content Overflow with React Scrollfade
Learn about a component that dynamically fades out the bottom of an HTML element based on the scrollbar's position.
Internationalize your React App with React Intl
What is internationalization (i18n), and why is it important? Learn how to extract messages and generate auto-id.
Is well-formatted code important today?
A set of rules of what make a code beautiful and understandable to other developers.
Build your own Christmas chat tree
Or should we say Chat-mas tree?😜 Create a working chat application in 2 hours using React, SSE (Server-Sent Events) and OneSignal on Heroku.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!