building a react native app with anna doubková (UK)
If you are a React/React Native developer who wants to experience building a proper native app (using hardware) with server-side integration, this is your time to learn it from Anna, who stops by after Reactive Conf, to share her knowledge with us!
This is a FREE workshop, but in order to participate, please register at the bottom of the page.
On the 5. November workshop we will build an app that will enable us to take a photo of something and get machine learning
API to give us information about what is in the picture.
You will learn:
– How to integrate a third-party native library into an RN project
– How to take a photo with your camera, upload the image online, and get some cool information about it back
Why developers love Bene Studio Workshops?
1. You build a working app from scratch within 2 hours with full help and support
2. You get a
3. You are the member of a community: discuss with like-minded experts about cutting-edge tech topics ’till night
+ endless pizza, beer & stickers 😉
– Advanced knowledge of JS and React is a must!
– Bring your laptop you wish to work with
– Set up the workshop repo – we will send you soon with a readme from Anna!
🇬🇧 This is an English speaking event!
There are only 60 available seats for the workshop, we recommend you to register as soon as you
You can apply here via booking your support ticket: available from 1950 HUF!
18:15 – 18:30 Registration
18:30 – 20:30 Workshop (Accurate start!)
20:30 – Community discussion
Bene studio HQ
Andrássy út 66., 1062 Budapest
+36 70 682 9425