bene : studio is a global consultancy, helping startups, enterprises and HealthTech companies to have better product
The best resources to learn about Digital Health
As the digital health space is rapidly evolving, you really need a wide range of different resources if you wish to stay up-to-date about the latest innovations, or even compete in the field. Luckily, we’ve got you covered! We collected some of the most helpful and informative resources on Digital Health out there.
What’s more enjoyable than reading a blog in the morning next to your cup of coffee, focusing on a topic close to your heart? There are many great, regularly updated blogs dedicated to Digital Health, giving you insights and insightful articles every day. ✍️ If you want to stay in the loop, we highly recommend saving some of these to your Bookmarks!
- Digital Health Global
- The Health Care blog
- MobiHealth News
- The Health Tech Insider
- HealthIT Buzz
- Healthcare IT Today
- The Healthcare Guys
- bene : studio Blog
Following Digital Health-related accounts and the #digitalhealth and #healthtech hashtags on Linkedin, Facebook, and TikTok are probably the handiest ways to stay up-to-date on the latest news, events, and trends. DigitalSalutem put together an amazing list of 25 digital health influencers to follow, which can be a great starting point for finding accounts that are relevant to you. By recommending profiles based on keywords, LinkedIn also makes it easy to find the profiles you’re looking for.
Reading is fundamental! For those looking for a more comprehensive overview of the Digital Health field, there are a number of books available on the topic of digital health. 📖 These books represent the best way to get a deeper understanding of this booming industry. After reading these pieces, you’re safe to consider yourself a Digital Health connoisseur!
Great books we can recommend:
- Health Tech: Rebooting Society’s Software, Hardware and Mindset by Trond Undheim
- The Digital Doctor: Hope, Hype, and Harm at the Dawn of Medicine’s Computer Age by Robert Wachter
- Books from the Medical Futurist
- Health Tech: The Apps and Gadgets Redefining Wellness by The New York Times Editorial Staff
- Digital Healthcare: The Essential Guide by by Ruth Chambers, Marc Schmid, and Jayne Birch-Jones
- Digital Health: Scaling Healthcare to the World by Homero Rivas and Katarzyna Wac
- The Digital Health Revolution by by Kevin Pereau
- Creative Destruction of Medicine: How the Digital Revolution Will Create Better Health Care by Eric Topol
- Digital Health: Exploring Use and Integration of Wearables by Alan Godfrey and Sam Stuart
- Healthcare 3.0: How Technology Is Driving the Transition to Prosumers, Platforms and Outsurance by Rubin Pillay
Although some of these books may already be considered outdated thanks to the fast-paced development of the industry, they all provide an insightful sneak peek into the future and the unlocked potential of health technology.
No matter where we are or what we are doing, listening to a podcast is the most convenient and simplest way to deep dive into any specific topic without having to look at a screen. 🎧 As a matter of fact, many podcasts focused on digital health exist as well – maybe even more than you think! Here are some of our favorite ones:
- The Healthtech Podcast by Dr. James Somauroo
- HealthTech Hour by Steve Roest
- Breaking Health Podcast
- Digital Health Today
- HealthTech Talks by Lumina Gold Coast
- Health Tech Spotlight by Carlo Rich and Pat Dunn
- Empowered Patient Podcast
- Health TechTalks by Laura Gomez Cadena and Wyn Dobbs
- Health Tech Matters by Mary Borysova
- Digital Health Unplugged
If you dig deeper into the huge directory of TED Talks, you can find many presentations on the topic of Digital Health. Since TED Talks are organized around the world, they are the most convenient way to get a global perspective and get to know new industry experts who are worth keeping an eye on. Let us know which talk was the most inspirational to you!
Let us be your personal Digital Health advisor
We at bene : studio are not just passionate about the digital health industry, but we also actively contribute to it by developing world-class digital products for our clients working in Digital Health. With the experience of +100 projects and our insights on the field, we’re happy to give you technical advice on your ongoing projects during a free virtual consultation!
Read moreSee all healthtech
How to integrate Salesforce Health Cloud into your digital health product
Learn how to integrate Salesforce Health Cloud into your digital health product to improve patient outcomes and streamline data management.
Revolutionizing healthcare with smart device integrations
We delved into how smart devices like watches, rings, and even everyday appliances are transforming the way we monitor and manage our health.
Regulations, compliance, and data security in Digital Health
We have collected all the regulatory frameworks required for the development of a digital health solution.
The era of goal-oriented apps in healthcare
In today's app world, users want clear solutions to specific problems, highlighting the need for focused app development.
The beginner’s guide to Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)
Discover the world of Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) – a transformative innovation at the intersection of technology and healthcare.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!