bene : studio is a global consultancy, helping startups, enterprises and HealthTech companies to have better product
Webinar recap: how to design a new digital service
Bene : studio CEO Balint Bene was presenting design and planning aspects of a HealthTech service at the webinar organized by Arnold & Porter, a renowned law firm.
Now let’s look at the video, in which we mention topics like:
- How to design a new digital service?
- How to plan digital transformation roadmaps?
- How to apply agile development in scrum?
Value proposition canvas and planning
Watch the presentation to learn how to create a value proposition canvas describing the pain points of the users of your product and what specifically would address those points and how you want to put it in front of them with your service. Then we explain the next steps, drafting a project plan, system and product design.
Agile roadmap and scrum
Understanding the goals and the context of the product is essential for all the stakeholders in order to make wise decisions and deliver quality solutions.
- Yearly roadmap: a high-level set of functional and non-functional goals for the upcoming 12 months
- Quarterly roadmap: a more detailed set of functional and non-functional goals for the upcoming 3 months
- Product documentation: describes the business context, features, and technical aspects so everybody is on the same page and new stakeholders can onboard fast
Bigger requirements on the roadmap are defined as Epics which are broken down to User Stories. To have an in-production solution from an idea, a 3-step process is used:
- Planning the tasks: requirement analysis, technology plan with high-level research, product design: empathize, define, ideate
- Design tasks: detailed research, architecture design, proof of concepts
- Development tasks: implementation, testing, maintenance
Software development is a rapidly changing industry. It is a challenge to find the right balance between being flexible and work predictably. It is important keeping low the overhead and -stress levels. This is the way to get sustainable, quality solutions with the flexibility to add new requirements in every new sprint.
Watch the presentation
The presentation from bene : studio starts at the 26th minute.
Disclaimer: The contents of the video are valid at the recording time: March 18, 2022.
Let us take a look at your digital product
We are a global consulting firm that designs, develops, and supports end-to-end solutions for HealthTech, corporate innovators, and startups. Book a free consultation, share your needs, and we will show you how we can help you get there.
Read moreSee all healthtech
FemTech – It’s not a niche!
FemTech's innovative solutions create a more equitable, inclusive, and empowered future for women worldwide – now take a look at what FemTech...
The biggest investments in HealthTech in 2022
There have been significant updates in the lives of HealthTech organizations in 2022. We collected the most important industry news!
AI and Machine Learning: Where are the gaps in HealthTech?
AI and Machine Learning can alter the responsibilities and the need for a human workforce; in some cases, they can replace it entirely. But...
Technology challenges faced by HealthTech companies
This article collected the four biggest roadblocks HealthTech organizations need to tackle.
The HealthTech trends we’ve seen in 2022: Innovation and rapid growth
We collected some of the biggest trends we discussed in our "HealthTech trends in 2022" webinar.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!