Budapest, Hungary, Full-time
Have an active role in growing our currently around 30-member global digital product design and development consultancy to 100+ people. We work on diverse projects for US & EU clients, from stunning startup prototypes to large-scale systems for enterprises like the Volkswagen Group.
Excellence is important to us
This is the engine of our growth. Making growth possible, flexibility helps us in dealing with situations seeming unsolvable.
We love sharing knowledge
This is the best way to gain experience and form a terrific community. We create publications, product audits, case studies and also organize webinars and conferences.
- Join a team that stays on top with recent technologies by learning from each other
- Work on 1 – 6 months complex diverse projects, from healthcare to real estate
- Develop production-ready Ruby apps
- Learn quickly and share your knowledge with the community
- Solve problems, facing even the so-called impossible
- Use your creativity, empowerment and team player attitude
- Have the possibility to work on JS engineering tasks
You should have
- Solid knowledge of Ruby and SQL
- Good understanding of OO programming, SOLID principles and Clean Code
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Passion for clean, mantainable code
- Ability to meet deadlines, work within an international environment, exchange knowledge with colleagues, and be up-to-date with new trends
- Ability to analyze and solve programming tasks independently and proactively
- English language knowledge
Or even get an advantage by having
- Mobile development experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of test automation, CI, pipelines
- Experience with Unit Testing, TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of DevOps and unix skills
We believe that a supportive and inspiring environment is key in helping us focus on what matters the most: solving real problems of users and delivering excellent products to our clients. This is why we apply a flexible schedule, provide stability, and all the tools to support our productivity. We are working with cutting-edge computers, phones, and software and have access to an infinite amount of top-quality educational materials.
Nowadays we have virtual team lunches and online board game sessions as well as offline events where we play darts, have a massage or drink coffee or fröccs at the in-house café. We are proud of having won several prizes, including Loveable Workplace.
Other open positions
Get to know us
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
We love sharing knowledge
How to become a VSCode power user
In this article, we are going through some of our most commonly used extensions, key bindings, and best practices.
Learn about zero-copy transfer performance compared to structured cloning.
Workshop Recap: connect native modules to build an awesome music creator
Learn, how to work with Native Modules (both Java and Swift) and connect them with React Native.
CI/CD workshop recap: React Native automated tests with Bitrise
Build your quiz app on your own iOS or Android phone.
What is the use of context API in React?
Do a deep dive with our article and learn how it compares to Redux.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!