Senior Java Engineer
- which are diverse, from healthcare to real estate
- making better the lives of the people globally
- with the latest Java technologies
- using your creativity, empowerment and team player attitude
- from the varied, 1-6 months long projects
- within the English-speaking, international, growing team of highly skilled engineers, who passed the famously challenging bene : studio assessment
- during the journey of your Professional Development Plan
- by enjoying the flexible schedule
- relying on the stable, calculable job and salary
- in the team which won the Loveable Workplace & Work Here prizes
- in the center of Budapest, on the most beautiful boulevard, Andrássy
- at the bike, dog and family-friendly Office of the Year 2016, where you can have a massage, play ping-pong or drink a coffee/fröccs at the in-house café
Share your knowledge
- as a Mentor within the team
- at our blog or one of the leading meetups, conferences
- at bene : studio Workshops!, the most popular cutting-edge tech workshops in Hungary
- into the heart of Europe, to the beautiful, safe and cheap Budapest
- with the adaptation guidance, flight ticket, temporary housing and visa services provided by us
Receive from us
- a MacBook Pro
- competitive salary
- with the paid leaves and sick-leaves
- promotion reflecting the improvement of your skills, experiences and your contribution to the company
If you met the requirements of
- 5+ years experience in software engineering
- Java 8 – Java 11
- Sprint, Spring boot
- SQL & noSQL
- Algorithms, data structures
- AWS &/or Azure
- Strong systems design skills
- Basic knowledge of system architectures and infrastructures
- Experienced in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Being the tech lead of one or more projects at a time
- Deeper knowledge of a CI tool
Or even get advantages having
- PLM experience (especially regarding Siemens TeamCenter)
- Enterprise experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code software tools
- Teamcenter knowledge
Other open positions
GET TO KNOW US
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
WE LOVE SHARING KNOWLEDGE
Manage translations online with React
In an earlier article we shared that extracting messages is the best way for internationalization in React. But you shouldn’t stop there.
How to Indicate Content Overflow with React Scrollfade
Learn about a component that dynamically fades out the bottom of an HTML element based on the scrollbar's position.
Internationalize your React App with React Intl
What is internationalization (i18n), and why is it important? Learn how to extract messages and generate auto-id.
Is well-formatted code important today?
A set of rules of what make a code beautiful and understandable to other developers.
Build your own Christmas chat tree
Or should we say Chat-mas tree?😜 Create a working chat application in 2 hours using React, SSE (Server-Sent Events) and OneSignal on Heroku.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!