Business Development Manager (digital service)
HAVE AN IMPACT
- on one of the fastest-growing digital product consultancies in Budapest and on its international projects
- on the client relationships with enterprises like Volkswagen Group, Deutsche Telekom or hot startups globally
- by building the continuously growing B2B network of the company in Hungary, the UK and other countries
- to companies and departments, who could achieve their business goals with modern, custom-developed web and mobile applications
- with sourcing, nurturing, qualifying leads and helping pre-sales team members in the quotation & contracting
- with caring and growing the ecosystem partnerships including technology companies and event organizers
- within the English-speaking, international, growing team of highly-skilled, helpful technology and business professionals
- from targeting and achieving the varied sales and networking goals
- in the whole lifecycle including the marketing, sales, pre-sales, delivery and support phases
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- during your day-to-day work, mentoring, 1-on-1s, internal or public workshops
- expanding our knowledge base with best practices and case studies
- at our blog or one of the leading meetups, conferences
- by enjoying the flexible schedule
- relying on the stable, calculable job and salary
- with the possibilities to travel abroad (›10%)
- in the team which won the Loveable Workplace & Work Here prizes
- in the center of Budapest, on the most beautiful boulevard, Andrássy
- at the bike, dog and family-friendly Office of the Year 2016, where you can have a massage, play ping-pong or drink a coffee/fröccs at the in-house café
RECEIVE FROM US
- all the tools needed to be more productive, including a MacBook and phone
- competitive salary
- promotion reflecting the improvement of your skills, experiences and your contribution to the company
If you met the requirements of
- 3+ years sales experience in software, IT or related industries at B2B segment
- C1 or C2 English exam and ability selling to native speaker clients
- Hungarian language skills
- confident, articulate and professional communication with new contacts and partners via phone, email and other channels
- an empathetic personality who is mainly asking questions to discover problems, then try to find solutions
- enthusiastic networking attitude both to make new connections and to strengthen existing ones, even within the company to support the team spirit
- tech-savvy, precise personality with a deep interest in CRM and sales automation tools (like Salesforce, Copper, HubSpot, Active Campaign, G Suite, PandaDocs, etc.)
Or even get advantages having
- 1+ years of software consultancy experience
- experience in business analysis, software development methodologies or project management
- experience in selling and contracting large enterprise projects
- German language skills
Other open positions
Get to know us
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
We love sharing knowledge
React Native Workshop: Connect Native Modules to build an awesome Music Creator
Join our free, online React Native workshop on August 5.
Comparing Reactotron & React Native Debugger
How can we efficiently get rid of bugs using the debugger applications for React Native?
Reducing the size of the final bundles is important, but can be tricky. Let's see how we do it.
Using Create React App for Generating Custom Boilerplates
Exploring Create React App templates and react-scripts to learn how to build your own boilerplate.
How Can Caching Improve your Health App?
Learn how to properly use cache strategies to improve your application quality.
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!