Partnership Development Assistant
Have an active role in growing our currently around 30-member global digital product design and development consultancy to 100+ people. We work mostly on HealthTech projects for US & EU clients, from stunning startup prototypes to large-scale systems for enterprises.
Excellence is important to us
Excellence is important to us. This is the engine of our growth. Making growth possible, flexibility helps us in dealing with situations seeming unsolvable.
We love sharing knowledge
We love sharing knowledge. This is the best way to gain experience and form a terrific community. We create publications, product discoveries, case studies and also organize webinars and conferences.
- work in the heart of Budapest at the beautiful Andrássy avenue in a bike, dog, and family-friendly workplace
- join one of the fastest-growing digital product consultancies in Budapest and on its international projects
- build the continuously growing B2B network of our US subsidiary
- reach out to companies and departments, who could achieve their business goals with modern, custom-developed web and mobile applications or participate to our virtual and in-person knowledge sharing events
- Manage partnerships; ensure smooth communication with potential and existing partners
- Maintain our CRM database
- Support the day-to-day marketing and sales activities of our CEO (like scheduling meetings, booking conferences, sending follow-ups, etc.)
You should have
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- confident, articulate and professional communication with new US-native contacts and partners via phone, email and other channels
- tech-savvy, precise personality with a deep interest in digital tools
Or even get advantages having
- Experience in B2B segment
- Software consultancy experience
- Experience in CRM and sales automation tools, like; Salesforce, Copper, HubSpot, Active Campaign, G Suite, PandaDocs, etc. or similar
We believe that a supportive and inspiring environment is key in helping us focus on what matters the most: solving real problems of users and delivering excellent products to our clients. This is why we apply a flexible schedule, provide stability, and all the tools to support our productivity. We are working with cutting-edge computers, phones, and software and have access to an infinite amount of top-quality educational materials.
If it is feasible, you can work remotely, at home office or from our office. We are proud of our bike, dog, and family-friendly workplace, located on the most beautiful boulevard, Andrássy, having won several prizes, including Loveable Workplace.
Other open positions
Get to know us
We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love to work together. Get to know the team and our company culture.
We love sharing knowledge
Build your own neural network using Machine Learning & TensorFlow
Welcome to the exciting world of machine learning! If you missed attending our workshop in-person, don't worry; we've got you covered.
AR and VR apps in healthcare: A glimpse into the future
How will AR & VR techologies revolutionize healthcare? We summarized what to expect in the near future.
Using MongoDB App Services in a React Native app
We are going to create a color set editor app where users can create their own color sets, modify their colors and share it with other users.
In this tutorial, I would like to show the benefits of using monorepos for a full-stack project.
Using Schedulers and Cron in Node.JS
Follow out tutorial and learn about scheduling in Node JS
Let bene : studio enhance
your digital product!